Saturday, February 27, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!!!

My good friend Anne who lives in Kuwait gave me an email via Facebook one day, and said that there's a package coming my way. So i waited, and waited, and waited.
I was sitting in the mini-meeting room at my office with my colleagues, vetting an exam paper, when the lovely Azie called my name, saying that a package was delivered for me. I jumped up, practically threw the paper i was vetting on the table, and ripped the package open (almost used my teeth at one point!!). When i saw what was inside, i jumped up and down like a little girl, and put a complete halt to the vetting session, showing the items off.



There was these 2 gorgeous magnets from Dubai


This wonderful polyresin magnet from Iran



And this classic Hard Rock Cafe magnet from Kuwait!!!

Thank You Anne!

The vetting went on, but i was too busy testing out this cool pen that Anne sent me, which has a built in lightbulb to help one write in the dark. And i spent the rest of the day daydreaming about arranging my newly acquired magnets on my fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment