Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Cameras Please!!!

Ever since i watched the Oscars for the first time, i was hooked. I would watch all the stars get all dressed up, all glamourous and ridiculously perfect in every way - walking the red carpet. Ahhh.... the red carpet. So glamourous! I would imagine myself walking such a carpet, with reporters clawing each other to get my attention, and cameras running out of batteries (cause they couldn't stop snapping my pics) and the most handsome star in a very expensive tux (Brad Pitt? George Clooney?? Ah... so hard to choose!) by my side. Swoon......




Then i woke up and i was in my pajamas on my grotty carpet, my phone alarm blarring away, the lights flickering, and my fat cat Tabby snoring away beside me. Dang!!!




So when my beloved Wokanna went to LA for a work thing, she brought home some pieces of Hollywood for me.


See, i may not be a Hollywood star who earns thousands per second, but......


I have my very own star on the walk of fame...

I even have the much covetted star in the shape of a guitar... (from Hard Rock Cafe, no less!)



AND i have an OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!


I guess i am a star in my own way....

Thank you baby sis, for these magnets! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment