Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Day. Hopefully.

We see more and more impressive buildings built every single day. One always more beautiful than the other. The minute someone builds the tallest building, another pops up to take its place. And of course, people from all over the world would flock over to see it.
Of course, i am always impressed by these buildings, and of course, i wish to see them one day. But there is one particular architecture that i really, really hope to see someday - albeit my self doubt as to whether or not i deserve to see it in my lifetime. It's not the tallest, or the most grandeur, but its the one i wish to see the most.


The Ka'aba.

I got this as an exchange from my friend Anne.
I bought this beautiful lazercut version in MPH.
I face it 5 times a day, and yet i can only see it on TV and visualize it in my head. I really hope i get to see it one day, God Willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment