Thursday, April 1, 2010

Advice From A Simpleton

For almost 20 years, my favourite movie has been the same. The one and only.


Forrest Gump.


Something about it - the way an honest, simple man views the world, left a big impact in my world. Everything is seen as sincere, even if they are not. Everything is innocent, even if they are evil. Trust that all will be well, and they will be.


"The world will never be the same, once you've seen them through the eyes of Forrest Gump"



So when the Bubba Gump restaurant opened its doors at The Curve, I had a look see. They sold these great magnets, and i now put them on my fridge, and every day i wish i too would one day have the positivity that Forrest had.


The very words of wisdom I hold my life to - we never know where life would take us. So true, Forrest, so true.




And you are only what people say you are, if you let it be true.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go watch Forrest again - for the Hundreth time, and maybe a hundred times more after that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment