Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Balls and Jerseys Part 2

So i spent quite a lot on FIFA Magnets in Balls and Jerseys before. Still, whenever i look at them cute metal thingies i can't help but smile. Then i received this package from my good friend Qies, who bought these rubber jerseys for me in Switzerland
(tq Qies!!).

So i proudly displayed them on the fridge. So cute. So many jerseys on my fridge. I like. Then my Abang came in, and asked about them new magnets.

"berapa banyak magnet FIFA awak beli nih?" In a sarcastic tone, it would mean "why do you need to have so many FIFA magnets?"

I pursed my lips, scowled and shrugged. He looked at me with a smirk that i immediately understood to mean - " You don't even know what OFFSIDE means!!!!!"

HMMPH!!! What does he know... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment