Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Dream A Dream

I love animals. I do. I cried when Bambi's mother died, i even cry watching an elephant get separated from his caregiver after 20 years on the Discovery channel. I sobbed like a little girl when a little antelope adopted by a lioness got killed by a mean lion (bad lion!!!) on Animal Planet. I cried for days when my dear Tabby died, and i still get teared up when i see her beautiful photos.
Ok, maybe all we've established is the fact that i am a cry-baby. But surely that's normal, right???
So i always dream of a few things you know, hugging Orang Utans, swimming with dolphins, riding elephants... and if i ever had the chance to go to Aussie, i would definitely love to hug one of these cute Koala Bears...

But i definitely DON'T want to meet one of these.... EVER!!!!

I mean, do you know how long it took me to get back into the water after JAWS????

No comments:

Post a Comment